Hybrider

Ordering 2014 FFH SE in 3 weeks

I'm so excited I that have my X-Plan PIN, and I'll be ordering my new 2014 FFH SE in 3 weeks, so that hopefully the delivery will occur about the time I finish payments on my wife's car.

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid FWD
Ingot Silver

Options:

• SE Hybrid Appearance Package
  • SE MyFordTouch® Hybrid Technology Package
  • Voice-Activated Navigation System
  • Reverse Sensing System
  • Rear Inflatable Seat Belts

This FFH forum looks like it has a ton of info that, as an engineer, I can spend many hours absorbing all of it.

I see you live in my old stomping grounds.... I spent 15 years in Scottsdale.

Edited by hermans

I was going to say, What? no ACC? But see you are not getting the Luxury package, which I believe is required to get the ACC. If this year is anything like last year, the plants shut down for 2 weeks during Christmas and production doesn't start up again until the second week of Jan. Orders placed now will be delayed by a few weeks over any other time of the year.

I'm so excited I that have my X-Plan PIN, and I'll be ordering my new 2014 FFH SE in 3 weeks, so that hopefully the delivery will occur about the time I finish payments on my wife's car.

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid FWD

Ingot Silver

Options:

• SE Hybrid Appearance Package
  • SE MyFordTouch® Hybrid Technology Package
  • Voice-Activated Navigation System
  • Reverse Sensing System
  • Rear Inflatable Seat Belts

This FFH forum looks like it has a ton of info that, as an engineer, I can spend many hours absorbing all of it.

Congrats & welcome!! You might be able to beat X-Plan Pricing at some dealers when doing a factory order. Also, per acdii's comment above you might want to inquire about the timing with the holidays to understand if deliveries are slower this time of year.

I was going to say, What? no ACC? But see you are not getting the Luxury package, which I believe is required to get the ACC. If this year is anything like last year, the plants shut down for 2 weeks during Christmas and production doesn't start up again until the second week of Jan. Orders placed now will be delayed by a few weeks over any other time of the year.

Thanks acdii! Because of the holiday factory shutdown is another reason why I am waiting 3 weeks to order my Fusion in the second week of January, and to build up the anticipation!! :)

The only reason I don't go for the HyTi with all of the bells and whistles (particularly the ACC, the DAP, and the Sony sound system) is because inside I am one of those d@mn tree-huggers and animal lovers, and because of that, I won't let myself get the leather seats. ;(

Congrats & welcome!! You might be able to beat X-Plan Pricing at some dealers when doing a factory order. Also, per acdii's comment above you might want to inquire about the timing with the holidays to understand if deliveries are slower this time of year.

Thanks for the input hybridbear! But for me, I would like to have a haggle-free price (and a good one at that) on a new car for once, and I also want to leave as much profit as possible for the dealer so that they have the best chance of sticking around longer. ;) I've seen too many good dealerships go by the wayside in recent years.

Edited by Hybrider

Thanks acdii! Because of the holiday factory shutdown is another reason why I am waiting 3 weeks to order my Fusion in the second week of January, and to build up the anticipation!! :)

The only reason I don't go for the HyTi with all of the bells and whistles (particularly the ACC, the DAP, and the Sony sound system) is because inside I am one of those d@mn tree-huggers and animal lovers, and because of that, I won't let myself get the leather seats. ;(

Thanks for the input hybridbear! But for me, I would like to have a haggle-free price (and a good one at that) on a new car for once, and I also want to leave as much profit as possible for the dealer so that they have the best chance of sticking around longer. ;) I've seen too many good dealerships go by the wayside in recent years.

Check out this thread. The dealer still makes a healthy profit even if you buy the car at invoice price.

Nice pics and windows already tinted very cool. It's definitely on my list once there is some warm up around here.

Looks very nice! I hope you're enjoying it.

Also, it seems like we're in the same neck of the woods.