FordService

Official Ford Service replaced

Ashley - I think I just sent you an email. Well I hope it went through.

Hi Ashley,

Sent the email, forgot to send mileage which is at about 12,500.

I responded to both of you guys!

Ashley

Got your note Ashley and your mission, come Thursday or Friday will be to find my car and make me a Fusion Hybrid owner. And Happy New Year too! :bliss:

You may be able to go that far if you idle down the street with the ac off... At 40mph I can do about 1.5miles ac off

What I said is the normal hybrid.. Ev is better for a assist picking up speed than ev cruising. Helps alot

I have been able to get 5 miles on EV once up to speed. I got up to 40 MPH, then coasted on EV for 5 miles, ending up at 20 MPH before the battery was too low. The regular Hybrid isnt meant to run on just EV, but the Energi is.

No, just flat country roads and a VERY light foot.

Yikes, I see that Ashley isn't online. I hope it is because she is out hunting and looking for answers on my car to find out if those Gods of the Yard will release it. She was going to look into it and every time I see that message indicator I keep hoping it's her. Instead I keep getting liked, and while that's nice it's my car I want.....nothing personal guys. And it's Friday afternoon at 4pm to boot....oh darn. :cry:

Ashley is alive and well and she just sent me an email....it's coming, it's coming, oh happy day. :happy feet: :worship:

Edited by inco

Ashley is alive and well and she just sent me an email....it's coming, it's coming, oh happy day. :happy feet: :worship:

Woohoo! I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else, inco. :)

Ashley

Right now I'm just happy to know it will be moving. It has to first go to Leamington and then my dealer will arrange to have it sent here. Dealer trade so I'm not sure how long that might take. I imagine by the end of next week I'll have a better idea. Ashley worked her magic to get it moving and I'll leave it in her capable hands.