Eddie Sessum

May be getting a second MKZh. Hidden special offers?

I know about the $750 brochure. $750 xplan. Xplan pin.. and the 1000 owner loyalty . A while back ford was doing a $500 bonus thru facebook and im seeing this black friday customer cash thing showing around on ford. Does anybody know if there is anything else like that on lincoln right now? I posted on there facebook telling them we were close to being at the right price but they didnt comment back on anything else.

I had a total of $3000 in incentives on the car I picked up last week. I know the three items you listed - $1000 owner loyalty, $750 X Plan, and $750 brochure were 3 of the items. I'm not sure where the extra $500 came from but perhaps it's a general incentive that is currently running. My guess is the $750 brochure and $500 Facebook offers would not be combinable as they are both forms of private cash, of which you are typically restricted to one. Asking your dealer would be the only way to know for sure.

Edited by timf

They can't find any info on the Facebook one. Or the gas card one but that offer would be gone before the car gets delivered.