hybridbear

Dealership woes

everyone look at the front of this car at the dealership that screwed up so much on my truck..

http://www.lamarque.com/used/Lincoln/2013-Lincoln-MKZ-new-orleans-44c9a4430a0a00e07c83c6deb3390817.htm

This is a state that doesn't require a front license plate. They installed it so they could stick there advertising plate on it. Look how it is uncentered and not even level.

How the jackass of a service manager would allow anyone in his shop (or himself for that matter as there are smarter people working as techs) do that to a car and mess it up that bad is beyond me. I hope that shotty job costs them thousands.

I just checked. $0 deductible(funny thing is the Fusion and Flex are the same price), 7/125K is $1130 for the Powertrain care. Premium Care is $2390.

Those were for AWD, remove AWD and the cost goes down to $1020 and $2155.

Which one did you get again?

Edited by acdii

Wonder why it sows at $1570 for you and $2155 for me, even with 0 miles listed.

Oh well doh then, I was looking at the 125K one. I have the 125K one but for 4 years, since with the number of miles we do, 4 years will be about right.

Your has donuts? Mine has some water in a wine fridge. No WINE though(except from my kids when they have to sit there and wait).