Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

2014 FFH Titanium 1 Week Review

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   acdii

acdii

Fusion Hybrid Legal Resident

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 8,174 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2013 HyTi, 2013 Flex EbTi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

Most likely its the battery in the fob. The door handles are very sensitive, if I have the key in my pocket when washing the car, the door locks go nuts every time water touches them.  The phone issue most likely is related to the phone itself. I have seen it happen many times with my Droid. Deleting all pairings on the phone and re-pairing to the car fixed it. I also had to do a master reset on Sync.   The MFT does get frustrating at times, it is slow in comparison to what PC's and Laptops and even phones have become, we have just gotten spoiled by them. I'm used to it now and dont have any complaints other than I keep changing to the AC screen when touching the seat heaters. If I dont touch it dead on, it brings up the HVAC screen. 

• hybridbear and bsondhi like this
Drive Smarter, Not Faster

Posted Image
https://www.facebook.../12595DesertRat

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#82 OFFLINE   Richard Goodwin

Richard Goodwin

• Hybrid Facebook Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

FWIW (and will cross post this to Issue thread), all they did was:

• "recalibrate the PCM"; I asked if there was an update included, and was told "in layman's terms yes that means we updated and recalibrated". If you know a way to tell from the service sheet or otherwise, let me know and I'll look it up
  • applied the HD audio fix/recalibration

Everything else was "unable to duplicate", which I basically expected since they are all MFT/Sync software issues that are a) sporadic and b) the dealer can't fix. Noted they didn't seem to update the version of the MFT/Sync. 

So, I'll keep an eye on mileage and MFT/Sync, and continue to look towards probably selling this car sooner rather than later this year if things haven't improved. 

2014 FFH Titanium, purchased October 2013

252884.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·