Fastronaut

Medium Soft Ceramic Interior - Looking for Photo(s)

I have attempted to take a picture of the brochure swatches. Based on this, I'd say that link has Dune and Medium Soft Ceramic backwards.

post-12333-0-81157900-1384383719_thumb.jpg

Medium Soft Ceramic is an all-new color, which is why it's impossible to know exactly what it looks like until vehicles start to get delivered with it. The swatches Ford is putting out makes it look considerably lighter than Medium Light Stone.

GaaH! :gaah: Still no real photos of Medium Soft Ceramic! It has been a few weeks, shouldn't at least one or two be in a dealers lot/owners driveway by now? I mean REALLY? there must have been MANY of these cars built and Ford can't even show us ONE picture? I am beginning to think that maybe the color is a disaster and Ford is afraid to show it to us. Yes, yes I know I will see it in a few weeks when I get my car....

I will post pics when my car comes in at the end of this week or early next week!

When I first saw that I thought it was kinda close to the 'Light Stone' leather that I had in the 2010 FFH, but nope it's a bit different. For those who are familiar with the Light Stone I made a pic that contains both, to compare/contrast.

Leather_Colors_zpsdd064c4d.jpg

nope, they got it right. fired, unglazed ceramic is grey in color.

That looks a lot better than I thought. It looks like just the seats and inserts are light, so it doesn't change the feel of the cabin as much as the dune interior does.

2014 FFHT White Platinum Tricoat with Medium Soft Ceramic interior... Picked her up yesterday!

This color is lighter than I expected. I imagine it will show dirt more so then the dune would. I will be using this as mostly a commuter vehicle alone, therefore no one to dirty her up!