SD Diver

qualitycarmats front mats

OK, I'm an Energi owner who gets a lot out of the hybrid forum as well. Just took delivery of my new black berber front mats from qualitycarmats.com. Here's a side-by-side comparison. I got the berber version. I also just got an email from them last night that they now make a trunk mat for the Energi. I asked a few weeks ago when I ordered the fronts if they planned on making them, and was told that they would add the Energi to their queue. So, if any hybrid owners are interested, give them a shot. Here's how the fronts look:

IMG 1461

IMG 1460

New are on the left, originals on the right. If interested in their mats, make sure to request carpet samples on their website. The samples came with a 5% off discount code.

Edited by SD Diver

Love the size and look of those mats, I think I'm going to order a set tonight. Thanks for posting.

Great looking mats and I really like the heal protector. For me, I'm sticking with my Husky WeatherBeaters but a great option for those that want carpet mats versus rubber mats.

Same here, that fine gravel binder in my driveway would destroy any carpet mat no matter how good it is. You should see the wear marks on my Huskies from my boot heal!

Edited by acdii

I have those identical mats in mine and love them. The Husky's come in in the late fall and those go out.

They hold up well and are easy to clean. Definitely want that heal pad. Well worth the money.