Bob Teddy

750 brochure cash

Does anyone have a brochure right now that is not expired that has a 750 private cash good towards almost all cars? If so is it possible to pm me the # listed in the fine print in the bottom. I request mine, but already been 4 days probably won't get one for another week and trying to give it to dealer to see if he can lock it in.

Thanks!

You can't use someone elses coupon.

Have the dealer check his "Vincent" system. If a coupon was issued in your name it will be in there. You don't need the physical coupon.

It usually shows up in Fords system within 48 hours. I requested a brochure for a Lincoln MKZ last Thursday and when I went to the dealer Saturday and they looked up my name the $750 coupon was there.

yea got my $750 coupon today. Took Three times. First two brochures came without the coupon. :mail: :spend: :woot:

Edited by Toz

Is there any way sign up and get it from Ford's website? I hopefully pick up my car this week and certainly wouldn't mind an additional $750 off!

Thanks Erik

I have heard of the the coupons showing up in Emails from Ford, but I have never gotten one.

Well I just requested the brochures in the mail. Hopefully when I go pick my car up the coupon is in their system!

Thanks Erik

I asked for the coupon using my name, my wife's name and my kids. My oldest son actually got the coupon. The Ford dealer said that as long as they lived in the same household that the coupon would be good. (not sure if Dogs/Cats would work)

I requested a Fusion Hybrid brochure and got the $750 on the first attempt. I had no problems getting it accepted for my MKZ Hybrid, and it knocked my monthly payment down by about $25 under what they had originally quoted.

I requested a Fusion Hybrid brochure and got the $750 on the first attempt. I had no problems getting it accepted for my MKZ Hybrid, and it knocked my monthly payment down by about $25 under what they had originally quoted.

Yea, it seems to be sort of a crap shoot. Some people get one or more coupons on their first try, some never get any. (at least not before they buy their car)

Woohoo! I just got my cash email and should be picking up my car either today or Tomorrow hopefully! What perfect timing!

Looks like I'll be stacking up these discounts!

Thanks. Erik

yiipee!! Thats great news! Hope you can get your car tonight, gives you that much more time to play with it before work on Monday

Woohoo! I just got my cash email and should be picking up my car either today or Tomorrow hopefully! What perfect timing!

Looks like I'll be stacking up these discounts!

Thanks. Erik

Is your discount $750? I was told that I show up in Vincent for a $400 Private Cash offer and not $750.

My email says $750 Private Cash.. $500 on focus and fiesta.

The fine print does say "May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers". So maybe since they are giving you a lease conquest, $400 isn't bad since your at least getting something.

Thanks Erik

My email says $750 Private Cash.. $500 on focus and fiesta.

The fine print does say "May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers". So maybe since they are giving you a lease conquest, $400 isn't bad since your at least getting something.

Thanks Erik

Thanks for the update. I think you might be right. Their original comment was that the Lease Conquest and Private Cash can't be combined. I said that without the Private Cash we wouldn't have a deal. A few minutes later they called back and said that Vincent showed an additional $400 cash back.