Bob Teddy

MKZ Hybrid vs. Fusion Hybrid

Oh wonderful! I looked on MyLincoln and yep, I am being recalled for this issue. Fanfriggintastic! :ohsnap: I guess I will have them perform the express window up TSB and let them try to get my DRLs working while the computer is hooked up. Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving B25Nut!! ;)

I logged into MyLincoln yesterday for the first time and the recall notice was the first thing I noticed. I also saw them mention it on the news last night. Doesn't sound too serious, but it looks like they'll be able to address it while my car is in the shop getting the bumper fixed.

Well, I give Ford two thumbs up for doing this before something bad happened to someone. They found a glitch in the very complicated system and they are fixing it before someone gets hurt. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There is supposedly an exit mode that my dealer enabled when we were going through the settings on my car, but nothing moves for me when I get out. I already have the steering wheel as far up as it will go and the seat as far back as it will go so that probably has something to do with it.