Bob Teddy

MKZ Hybrid vs. Fusion Hybrid

I think the question is, do the Mexicans and robots that presently build both cars in the same factory take more care with the MKZ than the FFH. I would suspect the answer is no.

Lincoln also has better sound deadening. The roof which has been noted. Cooled seats. Better rates. Better ride quality. THX radio is alot better than the sony.

Also remember you get all scheduled maintenance in the first 50k miles included The longer bumper to bumper too.

Theres many lower end ones in my area. But almost all cars optioned decently are the standard engines. Mine was ordered special for someone and they didnt take it and I saw one other loaded almost like mine (not in white) that also shows special order on the window sticker.

I don't see lifetime maintenance happening.. They are adding all kinds of extras for the black editions but the will be fully loaded cars. If they did a lifetime maintenance option tho I bet you they add that into sticker to cover 125k of milage oil changes and such.

MKZ has:

Lifetime roadside assistance

Butter soft perforated leather

Ski pass thru in rear seat behind arm rest

Adaptive suspension with three comfort settings

Adaptive led headlights that turn with the steering wheel

Led exterior lighting

Full ambient led lighting in all doors footwells consoles and cup holders

Sound deadening double laminated front side windows

A lot more soft touch materials in the interior. No hard piano black panels.

Push Button start stop is standard

Available power rear privacy sunscreen (I love that thing!)

Etc. etc.

They could never do bumper to bumper.. And as far as a limited powertrain lifetime warranty you can look back at Chrysler and the one they had.. They did less than 100 warranty claims past what the prior warranty was. There is so many reasons they can deny it they almost always do. Even under current warranty.

Just realized this and figured I would post it. The 2014's get a 24k mile maintance. The 2013 like my came with 4yr/50k.

Apparently you get less now. Maybe the black edition will have the 4/50k again.

What did they say current rates are? They want to move people to Lincoln from ford so they will always have a better rate

That's what had me confused than was the years.. Btw if you sign up on the website for a brochure to be mailed to you put all the correct info and address and within 48hours u will have more bonus cash they can pull up