rewster69

What is your average MPG on your 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid?

We have a Real one show your fuelly, but if this is just dash scores

44.1 @ 8600 miles.

Its great hearing the different mpg but I think it would be a real aid if we knew what your "average speed" is to get that mileage.

As an example my average mile per gallon is 38-43 but I drive normally between 50-70 mph.

Some of you are getting 40, 43, 47 and 50 mpg... but to be honest what does it mean to me if you are driving in town all day at 30-50mph. :shift:

Here is an example: :wub:

I drive to work 11 miles, of which it is ever so slightly down hill from where I live.

Many times I'm getting over 100MPG going to work.

8-9 miles are ALL electrical! Going back home I average 41mpg.

So you can see it would really be helpful to explain the TYPE of driving you do to get your mileage...........just a thought. :happy feet:

I like the way you think sdeeble. I am averaging only 37mpg at the moment, even after the update and hard reset. The thing is, a large portion of my commute is 75 mph. Then down to 60 for a few miles, then 45 for a few. That's it. On top of it all, you have to have the a/c running here in North Texas, or your butt fries. Well, mine is cooled by my a/c seats, but you get what I mean. :) I would love to see what some of the other forum users see for MPG, but I doubt it will ever happen. Oh well, at least its better than my Explorers 16 mpg.

My lifetime from factory (took delivery in Feb 2013) is 46.2mpg for approaching 14,000mi. For past 5,000mi I have been getting about 51mpg. My Fuelly "lifetime" is below.

35 miles one way, 40 the other, mostly @55 with rolling hills. plenty of stops and turns, and not enough constant speed to recover from 0-55 acceleration, plus the hills are so gradual that there is very little coasting recovery. Even so, still getting anywhere from 44-48 MPG depending on weather and traffic. I probably would have gone over 47 had it not been for a line of vehicles going slow between some lights and hills. If I could have maintained speed and kept it out of EV for those 4 miles I would have been past 47. I'm finding that on cold days, when its under 50*, staying out of EV, keeping the battery SOC up high while doing 55-60 I am seeing over 44 MPG on ICE, then when in the 45 and under roads, using the normal hybrid driving of EV+ICE is doing pretty good. If I drive it like I do when its 70* and above I am lucky to tap 45.

Sure is a different beast from all the other hybrids, and I have driven them all from the Insight, to the Toyotas, to the Fords.

43.8 and dropping. Dang winter blend. :( seeing a similar drop on the Flex, normally its over 21 and its 19.6 right now. Dang winter blend.