I don't think it is in settings, it is just on the screen when you put it in reverse. Just touch the magnifying glass icon.

Yes, after doing some more investigation I think you are right. Since I don't have MFT touching the button just below the magnifying glass icon does put it into zoom mode. We have owned the car for 21 months and only now figured that out. :doh:

But, the bottom 20% of the rear view camera image is showing part of the white trunk lid (i.e. a white bar across the entire width of the rear view camera image). Neither my wife or I remember seeing that before and we are wondering if the camera has become mis-aligned. Are other FFHs showing part of the trunk lid across the bottom of the camera image?

I can read part of my license plate in the rear view camera.

Same here, was that way on the FFH and also the Energis.

Edited by jeff_h

This is my camera image in the center console display screen looks like. My copilot said yesterday that she had never noticed the white bar across the bottom of the screen before (it is the area of the trunk lid just below the camera). I have to confess that if it was previously there I never really noticed it or paid attention to it. Does this look normal?

post-12107-0-55847900-1462585356_thumb.jpg

Edit: Sorry the picture is upside down (cannot figure out why the attachment tool insists on putting it upside down). But you can see that the white part (my trunk lid) is eating up 20% of the picture image.

Edited by Texasota

Thanks for all of the responses. Good to know that it is normal and I am flummoxed that I never noticed it until my wife mentioned it.

The only comment I would add is that it is not the bumper but rather part of the trunk lid below the camera. If I pop the trunk with the car in reverse the camera gives me a view of the sky behind me but the white bar remains identical.

Some months ago I posted my backup camera picture as others thought the camera view changed. The view has always been this way, as you can see it's the same as the above picture.

Thanks, Gkinla. Yes, it looks nearly identical to mine.