how do I do that?

Just go to your settings, camera settings, and turn the first option off, then on. Cant remember what the option is called. I have no idea if it will help. :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

If the sensor is clean and dry there may be an issue with the sensor. Might still be semi working but down the road it may fail completely. Id just leave it on the list for your next oil change to get it looked at.

The MKZ only has the one backup light, but it is one super bright LED! It makes the display look like it's daylight.

The CTA has its limits, Speed being the biggest one. If an approaching vehicle is going above 25 MPH, it doesn't register. Well at least not until it has already passed. It also gives many false alerts from stationary objects.

Neither the FFH nor the MKZh have the center line. Personally, I see no use for it. The left and right guide lines are the ones you really care about. What purpose does the center line serve? Now if we were talking F-series or Explorer/Expedition, then the center line could help line up a trailer hitch. Does the C-Max have a towing package?

Edited by SteveB_TX

I would think only vehicles capable of towing would have the hitch guideline. My Flex has a hitch so it needs that line for aligning the ball to trailer, but I see no reason a Cmax would have it, unless its just a carry over from the Escape.

Zoom Zoom, must be some Mazda influence on the Fusion. I wonder why it only shows when zoomed. Friday night was the first time I ever used the backup camera to back up with. My mirrors were useless that night. I prefer the mirrors though, I can back up much faster with them than the camera.

The forum strikes again very cool!!!

+1

I didn't know that this was there!

We noticed today that the rear backup camera on my FFH S (not MFT) is in "zoom" mode. Part of the rear bumper shows in the display and the magnifying glass icon is showing up in the display.

The owners manual says that under camera settings the zoom can be configured on/off but my camera settings only has one option and that is the delay setting. Any ideas on why my camera has gone into zoom mode or how to return it to its normal operation?