Pebbleskn

Interested in purchasing new FFH - Help!

I have to agree 100%. I don't live in Florida but here in Indiana it can get pretty darn hot as well. I was VERY concerned when the wife wanted black on black and thought that the leather seats were going to be unbearable. BUT.... never ever has been an issue. The heat in the car was like any other car,,, and like djminfll I would automatically roll down the windows to let normal heat out that any other car couldn't do... BUT to my surprise the seats were never an issue. I am very happy about that.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, I also purchased a custom sunshade for the Fusion with Adaptive Cruise Control, meaning that it is cut out around the square sensor on the windshield. This, along with the tinted window, keeps the interior much cooler.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, I also purchased a custom sunshade for the Fusion with Adaptive Cruise Control, meaning that it is cut out around the square sensor on the windshield. This, along with the tinted window, keeps the interior much cooler.

Well then,, I need to get me one of these.... (but I should probably tint the windows as well....)...

Funny,,, I ran into a fella that had the exact same car as I do.... and he was boasting about his tinted windows... (and I do like tinted windows)... and then when we put the cars side by side... I don't think he realized that his tint was factory... and paid way too much for .... well.... 1/2% or whatever it actually was.

I like mine tinted nicely,,, dark enough to keep me comfortable,,, but not so dark that I can't see at night.....

thanks... I will have to get some shades for the windshield... but it's just starting to get colder... might wait until next season.

I followed my wife yesterday as it was our day of not car pooling(though turned out that we could have car pooled after all), and I can say the tint on mine is very nice. Not too dark as I can still see through the car, but dark enough that it is much more comfortable inside when its bright out.

BTW, that Fusion shore has a purdy hiney when she's all lit up!