jsolan

Ethanol Free

Now that the conversation is shifting here are my two suggestions.

Plantation 20th anniversary

Ron Zacapa Solera 23

Very tasty...

I found that though Admiral Nelson Spiced rum is no where near as good as the Capn, it makes excellent cranberry sauce. If I add it after the cranberries are cooked, I cant feed them to the kids. :)

I would much rather buy a bottle of good Capn Morgan Black rum, than take a chance on cheap booze :) Been looking for that new Captain Morgan® Sherry Oak Finish Spiced Rum they have, but haven't found it yet.

Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of Mount Gay Reserve Barbados rum or a good nine year old small batch bourbon, but ya I have no interest in cheap, give you a hangover at best booze.

Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of Mount Gay Reserve Barbados rum or a good nine year old small batch bourbon, but ya I have no interest in cheap, give you a hangover at best booze.

Like Woodford Reserve? I love this bourbon, but fresh open it is some strong stuff! After a while it mellows out very nicely.

Like Woodford Reserve? I love this bourbon, but fresh open it is some strong stuff! After a while it mellows out very nicely.

Four Roses Small Batch! WR is a bit too harsh IMO we did the bourbon trail a couple years ago. It's a really fun and educational thing to do if you like bourbon.

I haven't tried that one, but I have a bottle of Knob Creek, which is pretty good.

Four Roses Small Batch! WR is a bit too harsh IMO we did the bourbon trail a couple years ago. It's a really fun and educational thing to do if you like bourbon.

I haven't tried that one, but I have a bottle of Knob Creek, which is pretty good.

It is harsh when first opened, it mellows out after a while. It is 94 proof. I am down to the last inch, and it is smooth and mellow now, and you can really taste the 5 flavors.

Well I am trying the e-free gas on my last tank and the current one I just filled up with last week. I don't see much of a difference. Could be due to purchasing a lemon and not a real car! LOL It's really not funny. My dealer said it should be good for 3-5 mpg better but I have yet to see it. Not sure what to do now except get rid of the car. LOL Probably won't do that though. Sure tempting as 35 mpg is not near 47.

Have you tied using 89 octane? It is all I run now in both cars since I can get it for the same price as the other stations 87. Maybe higher octane will help.

Ive tried non-eth. On paper the power of 10% vs 0% is something like 4% more. So expect 4% better fuel economy.

I can get non eth for $3.09 or eth for $2,69. Its cheaper to just go with 10% and get less MPG.

nyti.ms/1eV3nzP

Wall St. Exploits Ethanol Credits, and Prices Spike Came across this great article.

Stick with it.

Another govt. program lead off course.

It's easy now days with any new law law or program - follow the money.

Then follow the donations.

Ok 4 full tanks of ethanol free and 1 maybe 2 mpg better. Getting 36 mpg now sweet! :( Not. Would love to have ford take this car back but that won't happen. Would have to trade her in and lose my *** on it.