mrobinso8

TSB 13-7-11 Battery Saver Message

Mine has been getting the messages each time we shut it off since the weather has gotten cold. It's consistent with the cold weather, when I bought the car back in Aug I had only seen the message once.

anybody have an Offical Ford Link to the 13-07-11A TSB , I can't seem to find that one.

I don't see any 13-7-11A (superseded TSBs that I have seen are superseded by TSBs with new number assigned, at least in a couple examples)... but here is the 13-7-11 from July:

tsb13-07-11_HVB_charging_is_veh_plugged_in.pdf

Hi everyone,

This is Ashley, the new Ford Service rep on the forum.

The first step to getting this concern resolved is going to be visiting your dealer, which it looks like most of you have already done. If you're still having trouble with battery warnings, drop me a PM with your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info, and I'll look into some options for you.

Ashley

Ashley Good to see you. I think I have talk with you before through Facebook But take a Look at my Post # 40 in this thread.

Thanks

erichFla,

Hi! I haven't personally worked on Facebook, but two of my co-workers (Eric and Meagan) are there. If you've already spoken with them, it is easiest if you keep in touch with them. If not, feel free to send me the info I requested earlier, and I'll see how I can help.

The Ford Service Engineer got involved after calling Ford Customer Service and having them assign a case number to the problem. One of the times the person was Ashley. Same one as on this sight with a different hat? The case was then assigned to a Regional Service Manager who worked with the dealer. ...

mrobinso8,

I'm strictly on social media, so you must have been chatting with another Ashley via the phone. Silly common name! :gaah: LOL!

I'm happy to take a look at your case and have your CSM follow up with you, if you'd like. Just PM me your case number or VIN, and I'll take a peek.

Ashley