Couldn't find anything in the manual about this. Came out from work today to find both side mirrors aimed down. Has happened once before. Any ideas?

My grandmother-in-law has a Honda Crosstour. When she puts it in reverse her mirrors point down to assist backing. Handy when you have curbs. But that's not a Ford thing, though I wish I had it. My mirrors are acting up. I've had the car for 6 days now. Wife sets position 1, mirror & seats. I have position 2. When I get in the car & select my position 2, the seat goes to the right spot but the mirrors don't. So I reset then I try her position 1. Again seat is fine but mirror setting is way off. Often pointing down. Then I press my setting and everything is fine.

I'm taking it in for the protection pkg next week & will have service see what's up.

Couldn't find anything in the manual about this. Came out from work today to find both side mirrors aimed down. Has happened once before. Any ideas?

I've had this happen about 4 times, I finally figured out that I am accidentally hitting the settings buttons for the seat and mirrors. I hit them by mistake when getting out of the car. Duh!

On every car I've owned with memory seats/mirrors I have this happen from time to time. It seems like sometimes the computer gets confused as to mirror position and moves them incorrectly. This has happened once on our FFH so far.

My grandmother-in-law has a Honda Crosstour. When she puts it in reverse her mirrors point down to assist backing. Handy when you have curbs. But that's not a Ford thing, though I wish I had it.

Our Saabs did this too. Just the right mirror would go down to the ground when in reverse if you pushed a little button near the mirror adjustment. Super useful for parallel parking.