I used Rainx anti fog cleaner wipes, did it once and so far all week not a single instance of fogging, before that, every morning it would fog up. Now to do the back window. I think tomorrow may be a detai day for me, depends on my energy level.

These work! I cleaned my front windshield 2 weeks ago and it has not fogged up once. My back window though, many many times, so it is next to be cleaned.

I thought it was just me, that back window is especially tough and I bought one of these to get it,

without something like this, not sure how you'd clean it without twisting your neck out....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSHIELD-WONDER-CAR-GLASS-WINDOW-CLEANER-w-2-pads-/281056327277

It's been getting a workout for sure! Does seem unusually tough to deal with.

+1 on the hard to clean. I can usually get my windows really clean inside and out, but these have been the hardest and that damned fogging is terrible. Even using the Rain-x Anti fog wipes doesn't seem to help much. I did finally get my back window cleaned, it still had the marks from the suction cups on it from when it was installed. Why there are on the inside, dont know, but they are gone now.

I can not seem to get the inside of my windshield clean. I dont know what is on it, but the more I try the worse it gets.

I totally agree with Osofast that this car is much worse than others I've owned in this regard. It is dangerous when it clouds up and is not easily cleaned off windshield and worse on back glass. FYI, my seats are leather.

Last night I used the handy-reach wand that smr2112 referenced (bought one from Ebay) and the Invisible Glass that hybridbear referenced, and the windshield was crystal clear this morning with zero fogging. Could be that the weather is more cooperative today, but it sure was a nice change -- thanks for the info guys!

Cant say the same for this morning. There is one section of road that for some very odd reason will soak all the windows with dew on the outsides. This morning was the worst, I had to stop because they fogged over so bad on the outside. The inside didnt fog up as bad as I thought it would though, only needed max defrost twice.