Today in the mail I received a brochure for the 2014 Fusion Hybrid which included a $750 Private Cash offer. I guess Ford must think that we love our FFH so much that we're going to buy another one! Has anyone else received something similar without requesting information from Ford? I sure wish we had received one of those coupons last Fall when we ordered our car!! :banghead:

I get them all the time, though never when I am actually in the market for a new car. ;)

Edited by SteveB_TX

I got one for an MKZ. Sorry Lincoln, I already bought a 2013. Besides I couldn't use the coupon as I buy A Plan.

I actually got that offer from Ford at the beginning of 2013 after i had factory ordered my FFH but prior to me picking up the car. What impressed me about my dealership is that my salesman applied the $750 to my purchase order, before i could present it when I picked up the car in Feb '13.

Too bad their service dept doesn't live up to the sales area!

Edited by djminfll

Ford sent me a $750 coupon today. It didn't come with a brochure, but rather as its own mailing. The mailer was bright orange & says, "Find out what all the talk is about...". The other side says, "Now the best-selling auto brand, Ford, comes with up to $750 in Private Cash." Inside there are 5 vehicles advertised: Fiesta, Focus (but no mention of the Focus Electric), C-Max Hybrid/Energi, Fusion/Fusion Hybrid/Fusion Energi & Escape. The fine print says that it's only good for $500 on Fiesta/Focus, but $750 on other Ford vehicles. It expires 10/31/15.

Right now they are also offering 0% interest for 72 months plus $1,000 Bonus Cash until 09/08/15.

post-11309-0-30733900-1440041922_thumb.png

Edited by GrySql

The local Lincoln Stealership sent me an offer today for a whopping $23,000 trade-in value on my FULLY LOADED '13 MKZh. Isn't that nice of them?! ;)

They are great like that...aren't they. When I sold my 2013 FFH I did a private party sale and got $21K. The dealer offered me $17k for it in trade for a new Escape.