mokee

Customer Satisfaction Program

I received the 13B07 letter a couple days ago, along with the insert about 'Tips For Best MPG' or whatever it was called, have it next to the printer and was going to scan it and post here for viewing by others who have not gotten a letter or won't get one for whatever reason...

Edit - Scanned it, here is what arrived in the mail -

13B07ajpg_zpsdb3cb9aa.jpg

13B07bjpg_zps1c99d043.jpg

13B07djpg_zps672dca72.jpg

13B07cjpg_zps831066a0.jpg

Edited by jeff_h

Scheduled my update today for next Weds 8/14. Got my letter today after I made the appt. No calls from the selling dealer. Oh well. ;)

Edited by SteveB_TX

I got the update yesterday, and the letter today.

My dealer is happy I dont show up, thats all they need to know to know how I am with the car. :)

Letter today, emailed service dept to make an appointment and mentioned the letter, got auto email thanking me for my "interest in a new Ford" (sigh), got phone call from service dept to make appointment, what did I need done? I mentioned the letter, was told it was a recall,

They only hear/read what they want to hear/read... last week I submitted an online request for several items, one of which was the 13S04 fuel delivery recall for which I noted that I didn't smell fuel so just needed to get a work order opened so the part could be ordered. The service advisor called me and said "we don't have that part on hand yet, we will have to order it" (duh.. like I wrote in my request) - and they also ordered the thrust washer kits for each axle for the 13-5-24 TSB.

So a couple days ago I get a voicemail saying "your parts are in, please call to schedule a time for us to install them"... I call back and asked-

Me - which parts are in?

Him - we have all the parts in and just need to schedule a time to install them

Me - Wow I didn't think the 13S04 recall were in full supply yet

Him - Yep, well we will get you all fixed up

Me - Really? Even for the fuel delivery recall for 13S04?

Him - OHHH, no we don't have those in stock yet, but we have the washer kits now (I think he and I have a different definition of the phrase 'all the parts')

So that TSB is getting fixed now, no idea if the leather shifter knob was ever ordered, as we also talked about last week - afraid to ask as it may be too much to handle.

Edited by jeff_h

They only hear/read what they want to hear/read... last week I submitted an online request for several items, one of which was the 13S04 fuel delivery recall for which I noted that I didn't smell fuel so just needed to get a work order opened so the part could be ordered. The service advisor called me and said "we don't have that part on hand yet, we will have to order it" (duh.. like I wrote in my request) - and they also ordered the thrust washer kits for each axle for the 13-5-24 TSB.

So a couple days ago I get a voicemail saying "your parts are in, please call to schedule a time for us to install them"... I call back and asked-

Me - which parts are in?

Him - we have all the parts in and just need to schedule a time to install them

Me - Wow I didn't think the 13S04 recall were in full supply yet

Him - Yep, well we will get you all fixed up

Me - Really? Even for the fuel delivery recall for 13S04?

Him - OHHH, no we don't have those in stock yet, but we have the washer kits now (I think he and I have a different definition of the phrase 'all the parts')

So that TSB is getting fixed now, no idea if the leather shifter knob was ever ordered, as we also talked about last week - afraid to ask as it may be too much to handle.

Push too hard and their heads might do that thing like in the Matrix. zZZZZZINNG POW!

My salesman never took any effort to follow up with us after we took delivery and didn't seem all that interested when I ran into him at the dealer. The service department is really very pleasant to deal with, unfortunately they have also totally gotten to know me because I've been in way too often for issues. In an ideal world, I should have only seen them once for my first oil change a couple weeks ago, however since I took delivery in February I've been in the shop for one issue or another seven or eight times now and have to go back in in another week or two once parts are in.

I told them that many more visits and they'd start to show up on my EV+ list. They didn't know what that was.