I made a post in another thread here somewhere that 3 days after my 6-month trial expiration (even though I had just renewed) I got a yellow envelope with a "please come back" type offer, was something like 'pay for 6 more months, get a free year' or some type of decent deal which one could probably continue to renew under if they didn't mind outages for a few days... following the logic that if they sent you a "please come back" after the trial then they would very likely do the same for expiration of a paid subscription, right?

When I called to activate my 6 month trial, they offered to extend my subscription for 12 months at 50% off the Mostly Music Package (which is the one I had on XM). I like those kinds of deals. :)

Isnt the Pr XM? My Camry was XM and I couldnt merge the Sirius and XM accounts. I still get a ton of letters and offers from them and they wont stop calling me. What part of 3 times said, NOT INTERESTED do they not get?

Must have been very recently that they did this since I tried to tie in an XM portable to my Sirius account and they were unable to. I promptly canceled the XM radio since it never got used. It was tied into my other XM account that I had to the Camry and cost $9 a month. Then Sirius screwed around with billing and got them all messed up, so canceled all radios for a year. When I renewed my 2010 so I could get the weather and fuel prices I asked if my XM radio could be put on the same account and was told no. I have no idea where I put that darn thing now.

Talk to me in month 6 ;)

It doesn't really pay to renew early... the 6 months on our Energi was up in October, and during the trial period I never got any 'welcome to Sirius' and 'your trial will be ending' letters, which was strange. So we figured maybe someone forgot about us, and it appears they did for a couple weeks (thought it would be cut off but it was not), got letter saying that due to error in the registration and activation procedures (translation = maybe they did lose us temporarily) they were setting our trial period to run until March 2014... so it is turning out to be five more months of trial period than I expected.

Either Sirius ran out of phone numbers they can call from, or they finally got the message to leave me alone! LOL