corncobs

Fusion vs. Camry comparison on YouTube

He makes some good points, though I have never been fond of Toyota styling (personal preference) but one claim right near the end (4:08) that I found strange was that Toyota has roadside assistance, "but with Ford you're on your own"..not sure what he means by that claim as Ford also has 24/7 roadside assistance as I think probably all manufacturers probably now have.

Does that mean the hood on the Camry is too heavy for a prop rod? Whatever! The Camry does have a few small things that are better than Ford, like the Nav is easier to use, The base radio sounds better, very close to the Sony. Much easier to get 40 MPG in cold weather.

However,

It doesn't have the BLIS/CTA, Adaptive Cruise Control, Self Parking, Auto HighBeams, nor does it get 47 MPG.

Propel the car while generating energy lol (no physics is my guess) but then he goes on to talk about the (12v) battery & its ability to start the car (wonder if he knows the Camry & Fusion hybrid have no starter motor), if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle with BS ...

Edited by rfruth

In all honesty, I wasn't committed to the FFH until I shopped around. I drove a TCH, and I found that it did not accelerate as smoothly as the FFH, and I also found the quality of the interior to be far below the FFH. Once I compared the TCH to the FFH, it was a no-brainer.

If you think the current TCH interior is sub par, you should have seen what 2009 was like! The 2013 is an improvement!