MXGOLF

Software upgrade

The past 3 trips I've had at 68-70 mph I have not been able to crack 40 mpg. Right now I feel like I lost 1.5-2 mpg at those speeds since the software update. I don't do enough highway driving to really concern myself with 2 mpg, but I'm starting to think the update actually hurt my vehicle at highway speeds. I'm still getting 43-45 overall and 48+ in ideal conditions so I'm not dis-satisfied and have no interest in trying the hard reset when I'm extremely satisfied with mileage in 85% of my miles.

No remorse at all! I usually got over EPA before and still do now. Long highway travel has improved for sure and warm up times are shorter which helps with really short trip (2-4 miles) mileage.

Were you on 14 going to woodstock around 11:30 or so? Saw a RR Hybrid!

Noop not me but there are a few RR FFH around the area. I have been keeping my eyes open for the TB HyTi. ;-)

Well, there happens to be at least one more in the general area, saw it this morning, haven't seen the TB FFETI lately.

This morning was the first time I took 14 all the way in since the day I bought the HyTi, that day was warmer and I got 47 MPG. Post update, got 45.9 MPG, with a passenger, and colder temps. Prior to that, the "other" car only got 38 on this road, in this temp, same passengers, same driving techniques, so hopefully this winter will be much better.

BTW, rolled 10K this morning, 4 months, 11 days since I drove it off the lot.