MXGOLF

Software upgrade

I had the MKZh done yesterday and there was only a couple of tenths more on the car and my drivers seat setting had not been changed. The Tech that worked on the car is about 5-6 and I'm 6-3...he could not have driven it far with that seat position.

Mine was only driven one-tenth mile during the service, which is the distance from check-in around the back of the shop, into the shop, and out to the ready line where I got it.

djminfll, I am sorry you are having such a hard time getting your update done correctly. My dealerships service department has already done the update wrong once to my car before I bought it so I nervous about their ability to get it right. The guy behind the service counter seemed surprised when I disagreed with him about the update and explained how I knew it had not been done correctly. I don't think he expected a woman to know that much about the car. I am praying that I wont have an experience similar to yours.

Yesterday was too nice out to have AC blowing. I can see that the update is living up to its promise too.

Best trip EVER going home!

1149008_579839068724898_1466939238_n.jpg

While not the BEST trip coming in, still better than it has been.

1001951_580103792031759_1120635199_n.jpg

OK I went 861 miles and averaged 35.4 MPG. This is with the new software upgrade. Very disappointed. I am probably through with this forum. It makes me very angry not getting 40+ MPG and surly I got a lemon. Thanks to all the great people on this forum for all the support.

Ford needed to own this problem