MXGOLF

Software upgrade

There are, but MXGOLF is one of those who has one of the under performing cars, and I for one am very interested to see his results. I would like to keep this one open for his updates, hopefully he can keep us updated like Hybridbear did during his trips. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I got the software update a little over a week ago and wish I could go backwards now. Having not changed how or drive or where I drive my mileage has dropped 5-7 mpg since the update. I drive 80 miles round trip a day for work and it appears this car has gone from bad to much worse. This is extreemly disappointing as I love the car over all but specifically purchased it for the mpg due to how much I drive. They update supposedly is to help it be more "real world" which is using a/c (not max a/c!) when it is 108-110 outside. Would love to hear if truly anyone else has gotten the update because the dealer just tells me to turn off the a/c and do 60 when I drive (which is less than the speed limit).

Edited by dnoel71

I'm currently at dealer having mine updated! It will be interesting to see the result.

Wau these guys are fast!! Only took 30 minutes lets see if it works, wish me luck!

Mine goes in tomorrow, but I have a few other items to be done, rotate tires, oil change, and fix the paint on the rear bumper, so it wont be 30 minutes for me.

Please tell us who that dealer is so anybody who might use them will avoid them.

The dealers and mechanics aren't perfect, but stuff like that on a car this complicated

is indeed frightening...

Lots of us have had it done without issue. Does seem that some dealers are

operating on a "satisfaction prevention" policy...

Edited by smr2112