I hear this too as my weight shifts on the seat sometimes. Sort of makes you think something is loose,

but I don't think it is really.

In particular, I hear it often as I get out of the car. It seems like is just a bit of give of the seat as mounted

on its metal frame.

If you are out of the car, grab the seat at the front edge with one hand and grab the head part with

your other hand and try and give it a push/tug. Sometimes I can hear the noise if I do this, but does not

feel loose in any way. Seem to happen more on weight shifting on the seat.

Should say that in my case it's the Titanium seats, others have this issue with the SE seats?

What would that suggest then?

It's coming from something metal like the frame of the seat, the track or the mounting.

If I had to say, I'd say somewhere between below my right butt cheek, right hip/thigh and

my groin....somewhere in that triangle..... :baby:

Turn the volume up to 11, aint heardin nuttin but da music! :) thankfully mine has been quiet, except for wind noise from the B pillar trim on the drivers door.

I was stopped at a light today, and the temps were so nice I didnt have windows open or the HVAC going. Holy crap is this car quiet, I could hear all the other cars around me. Other than that woowoowwwobwawawa sound in EV, all I would hear would be tires while cruising.