Hi thavil, I will be doing an "autopsy" on your bad LED puddle light when I get them back from you. I am almost certain it is the resistor or a bad solder connection that is causing the problem. You are right about us standing by our product. We take a lot of pride in our work and though we don't have many issues like yours, we look at it as an opportunity to improve the quality of our product. I am also looking at this being an opportunity to hear what you think of the new High Power CREE LED puddle lights compared to the standard LED puddle lights you had originally received. Many customers have traded out their standard LED puds with the new H.O. Cree LED puds. They were very happy with the performance of the original standard puds, but every one of them were surprised that the new H.O CREEs could be so much brighter.

Wishing you and the rest of the Forum a happy and productive new year!!!

Thought I would share this customer's photo that he sent me showing his Fusion with my Standard LED Puddle Lights. Click on the photo and it will take you to our web store,

side-by-side-001.jpg

By the way, Sunday is our last day for our Holiday Sales Event. Take advantage of the savings while you can.

What LED's do you use the in the cree? Model of the LED's. We deal in alot of cree flashlights so im pretty sure they would use the same models.