Koi

Has anyone got a VIN for their 2014 FFH yet?

Ordered about 50 days ago, but still no VIN. We only want it to arrive in late August, but I was hoping we'd at least have the VIN by now...

I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and was told 8-12 weeks for delivery but I think that's the standard reply so I guess we'll see. I know if you order cooled seats or a heated steering wheel, those options won't be available till nearer the year end so you'd be in for a much longer wait.

Have you asked your dealer for an update or used the Updates section of Blue Oval Forums to check on your car?

I'll ask my dealer again. Last update was from two weeks ago, saying there was no news.

Thanks for the Blue Oval suggestion, but you need 15 posts on that forum and I don't have anything interesting to say :-)

I ordered my 2014 Fusion Hybrid (no heated steering wheel or cooled seats) on Memorial day (May 27th) & picked up the car on Aug 31st. So i believe the wait is about 2/3 months.

Heated steering wheel & Cooled seats have a material hold till November so one may not see their car before January of next year if they have ordered with these options.

I ordered my 2014 FFH S on August 30th. The dealer told me on September 10th that he got the VIN. I was told it'll be made on September 23rd and should take 1-2 weeks to arrive.

It seems like it will be a pretty fast turnaround, though I'm only ~5 hours away from Hermosillo so that may help.

Edited by Ted Swing

Mine's supposed to arrive this week. Ordered 7/13, built 8/13, perhaps delivered 9/13 if it's following a pattern :). I'm in Washington state so it has further to go I guess.

Eric

Ordered my 2014 SE Hybrid on 9/4, acknowledged on 9/9. Still waiting on VIN but hopefully I'll get it in the next week or so.

Ordered my 2014 SE Hybrid on 9/4, acknowledged on 9/9. Still waiting on VIN but hopefully I'll get it in the next week or so.

I didn't get mine last week as hoped for. The delivery date apparently slipped three times last week and currently stands at Oct 5th. It's on a rail car but isn't going anywhere fast. Looks like I'm in for the full 12 week wait.

I didn't get mine last week as hoped for. The delivery date apparently slipped three times last week and currently stands at Oct 5th. It's on a rail car but isn't going anywhere fast. Looks like I'm in for the full 12 week wait.

Sorry, EWoodruff. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back more. I don't know about you, but I've spent my time planning accessories, modifications, etc., while I wait for mine.

Was given a delivery date of September 30th, but I just heard from the dealer that the car was "held back" and that it'll likely be another 10-14 days. Anyone know what that means?

Got it. Thanks. That sounds about right - he did indicate that it has already been built.

I had my hopes up to get it this week. I'll have to wait a little while longer, I guess.

I only wanted the S trim, which is why I couldn't buy off the lot. There was only one in the entire state of Arizona at the time I ordered. It was two hours away and not my favorite color, so I figured I'd wait a few weeks and get the color I wanted most (Tuxedo Black).

Sweet! Early build dates!

I ordered my HyTi with LA options on 09/27/13 and haven't received my vin yet.. I just called my dealer to see why and they are supposed to get back with me. Hopefully soon though!

BTW, First post here!

Thanks Erik

My car dealer wrote

"Due in mid November

** estimated time of arrival"

So I am not quite sure what he meant but it certainly sounds like he meant it should arrive here mid November.. I can clarify with him tomorrow. As soon as I get 15 posts I can ask on that other part of the forum for my build date as I already received my VIN.

I live just outside of Denver, Colorado. So I know we have major rail ways going through.

Thanks Erik