Has anyone else noticed gaps in the piano black trim on their rear doors? I had the dealer check and they sent pictures to Ford and I am now scheduled to go in and get the pieces replaced. Also, the black strip on the A pillar on the driver door is popped up a little and they are going to adjust that somehow, maybe be removing and re-applying. I guess when you spend 30k+ on a new car you get pretty anal retentive. :)

Edited by David Henry

The A-pillar piece has a definite replacement part from Ford, so ask them.

I am guessing it wasn't cut exactly right.

I had this issue, but in waiting for the part, I sort of pulled it out as far as it would

come (very gently) and then pushed it back in firmly and squarely with the palm of my hand.

As far in as it would go and it is nerarly flush now, just like the passenger side.

It seems perfectly fine now and has not popped back out, so not caring too much about

this.

Kind of weird, somebody else had this fixed without an actual replacement part.

That A piece, is that the one between the small window and large window? That piece popped out on me one day, made it very noisy too which is how I notice it. I pushed it back in and its been fine ever since.