Dolfdude

2014 Fusion Colors - Any info /pics on new colors - Dark side & Sunset ??

The info on 2014 Fusion is out on ford.com but the new colors Dark side & Sunset pics on the website are not very revealing.

I asked with the ford rep via chat, they informed me that the Sunset is like Burnt orange which is very dark orange & Dark side is almost black with hint of very dark green.

I contacted my dealer he told me that Dark side is almost black with hint of very very dark grey ... I'm confused as to where to get the right info from ?

I've already put in the order for 2014 fusion HyTi in Sterling Gray Metallic color & was seriously considering to change the order to Dark side.

Any info/Pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ford Fusion HyTi Owner.

OK, so i got a chance to see 2014 dark side exterior color on 2014 Explorer. It'll be same on 2014 Fusion, Taurus & Explorer.
It is almost black ( you won't be able to tell the difference unless you see it real close) with a hint of green.
Attached are few pictures .. Hope this helps for folks seeing this info.

Edited by Dolfdude

That is very close to the Atlantis green when its dirty. I too would have gone for that if it wa available, but I REALLY like the Tuxedo Black. The only thing that would make my HyTi better were if it had the black Titanium style wheels my Flex has.

I heard a lot of people complain about the stock HyTi wheels, but when you see them in motion they actually sparkle. I happen to love the look of my Flex with the Titanium rims, and think they would make the Fusion look cool too.

Now of I only knew how to photo shop I would put my Flex rims on the Fusion just to see what it would look like.

I was at the dealer today to get 13B07 software update for my FFH, as I pulled in I saw a 2014 Fusion in "Dark Side" that has just arrived - snapped a few pics for anyone who might be interested in that color. Since it just came off the truck it's still dirty, but I got a couple pics in the sunlight so that dark-greenish metallic hopefully shows up as it can be seen in person.

DarkSide2_zps5ec8333e.jpg

DarkSide3_zps8287a359.jpg

DarkSide4_zps43fc3838.jpg

DarkSide5_zpsdc2e0919.jpg

DarkSide1_zpsbb92dbae.jpg

Very close to Atlantis green. Darker though, but still very close.

I would still prefer my Sterling Grey Metallic, Bordeaux Reserve, White Platinum & Tuxedo Black over this new Dark side.