acdii

Show your Fuelly

Hi everyone, in this thread, real simple, just post your fully badge. Thats it, nothing more. This way members can see what others are getting and get a good idea on average what these cars are doing. It will also help those who can't figure out how to put it in their signature, so at least they can show it.

If you dont know how to post a badge from Fuelly, here is how. On your vehicle page, look at the bottom right for Share your MPG. This will take you to the page with all the tags. The top one is for your Signature, the same one you see in others posts. Just copy and paste it in your post.

208915.png

Thats it, your done.

Of course, if you already have the badge in your Sig, just post with one word.

Edited by acdii

here ya go... ( well over half of my mileage so far has been highway speeds at over 75MPH and near 100 degree days)

Wow keybman great mileage. How in the heck do you do that? Not proud of my mileage since I got a lemon. :(

we need videos of Keybman driving...awesome numbers.....( and he's in texas ! )

I'm still cheating a bit. I need to add all fill up's should be around 39 MPG

Alright fuelly up to date now all fill ups added.

Edited by corncobs

Energi with 46 mile round trip commute 6 days a week. No option to recharge at work. I expect to be moving to within 10 miles of work in the next couple months so this should start to go way up then.

Hi everyone, in this thread, real simple, just post your fully badge. Thats it, nothing more. This way members can see what others are getting and get a good idea on average what these cars are doing. It will also help those who can't figure out how to put it in their signature, so at least they can show it.

If you dont know how to post a badge from Fuelly, here is how. On your vehicle page, look at the bottom right for Share your MPG. This will take you to the page with all the tags. The top one is for your Signature, the same one you see in others posts. Just copy and paste it in your post.

208915.png

Thats it, your done.

Of course, if you already have the badge in your Sig, just post with one word.

If you are the non-paranoid type, it would be nice if you enabled some additional Fuelly data sharing (if you haven't done so already). That way people can click on your Fuelly signature and see some details.

To do so click on Settings. At the bottom you will see:

Activity to share:

All fuel-ups

Best tanks

Click on what you'd like to share.

If you are the non-paranoid type, it would be nice if you enabled some additional Fuelly data sharing (if you haven't done so already). That way people can click on your Fuelly signature and see some details.

I was wondering why some were linked and others wouldn't go anywhere... thanks

I am not paranoid about my fuel-ups, anyone is welcome to come along and we can even use your credit card if you like... how's that for openness?

Mostly back roads to work between 40-50 mph. True test coming Thursday with a 1500 mile round trip to Tennessee. Love this car!

Ours includes 2 road trips. I've tried to put comments in each fill up to provide more data. I'm now including in the notes for each tank the gallons reported by the car along with the EV miles for that tank.

How can you possibly be happy? You're not getting 47mpg. :P

Neither do I, but I still get better then the 2010 did, and that makes me happy. The thing on mine, I know it can do better then 47, and that makes me even happier. the car got 50 MPG on the way to work this morning, a FIRST for me!

The difference between Fuelly tankfuls and what the car tells me is a consstent 2-3MPGs

With Fuelly always less than what the car says with a reset at each fill up.

Edited by smr2112

The difference between Fuelly tankfuls and what the car tells me is a consstent 2-3MPGs

With Fuelly always less than what the car says with a reset at each fill up.

Mine has consistently been about 1.6-2.0 MPG optimistic on the Trip 1 display over the actual miles/gallons that are shown in fuelly. Same as my 2010 FFH did, and same as the 2005 Prius did too.

Mine tankfully has been within 1 MPG from lifetime and Fuelly.

My Fuelly badge is in my sig below. Although I've owned my Fusion Hybrid since Febuary, I didn't learn about Fuelly until May. Currently I have just over 10,000 miles on the odometer. Life time average (counting factory testing and breakin period) is 44.7mpg. For past 2,000 miles I've been averaging 50.2 mpg (tripometer 2). My fuel economy didn't really start to improve until after I got through the 6,000 mile break in period.

My standard driving routine is three days a week round trip from Saco Maine to Lewiston Maine (47miles each way) plus local driving on weekends. I never speed, have a very light foot and run on adaptive cruise control most of the time for highway driving.