thavil

Window Vent Visors Installed

Thanks for clarifying those two points Griswald. All vents do protrude out from the door and have to in order to do their job. I was looking at the AVS site but they don't have shops in Canada that have them. Amazon Canada doesn't show them either, so shipping to Canada may not be possible. Will check that out. The in channel version is what I want. The door mounted ones I do not.

Well a funny thing happened during my stay in Amazon. Thanks to my new bestest buddy Griswald, I found the visors and they do ship to Canada, likely using their Amazon Canada facility. And I ordered them. :happy feet:

Mind you they become a little more expensive when you take into account shipping, the Cdn. dollar and import fees - the total jumps to over $70. But the good news is that we have/had a $25 gift certificate that was never used and it was applied to bring the total down to $47. I'm liking that so here's to Griswald - my new bestest buddy for steering me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

They came, I saw and I installed and they really do look good. Now the car is sitting and curing for the required 24 hours. Wish the sun would stay out and help and wish it were warmer, but they are in and no problems encountered. Thanks everyone for your advice and guidance. :happy feet: