corncobs

Road rage, have you encountered it driving FFH?

I have one, not a driving one but a parking one.

My wife parked her Energi at work and came out to find a large dual-wheeled pickup with sticker on the back that says "I <heart> Fossil Fuels", which belongs to someone in the same building -- she has seen it there several times but that one day it was purposefully parked outside of the parking space and left 2 inches of space between the dually wheel well (diagonal spaces so the next vehicle's rear wheels line up with your door) and her driver's door. So she had no choice to climb in from the passenger side, and thankfully that was the end of it. But I did want to stop and leave a note on the person's car that says "dude I also <heart> fossil fuels but just don't want to go broke paying for them, if you want to go right ahead, it's supposed to be a free country and I don't want to infringe on your freedom like you infringed the shit out of my parking space"... but instead we figured there's no use slopping with pigs so she just now parks in a different part of the lot.

Takes a Special kind of Stupid to race to a red light
all I have to say on that!

If you dont like my driving

Stay the hell off the sidewalks!

What I dont care much for are those SKOS that ride your bumper even though you are doing the speed limit, and they have several opportunities to pass you yet they remain glued to your back side. I mean c'mon yes the Fusion does look good, but not THAT good.

That and now we have added the consealed gun carry law in Illinois what a combination.

That doesn't change things at all, that law just codifies/enables the law-abiding -- the ones who are more likely to disregard someone else's safety/life with a gun were very likely already carrying in their cars.

We have over 300k Concealed Handgun Permit (we call them CHP) holders in VA, over the past 7 years I can think of 2 (maybe 3?) road rage incidents on the highway involving a firearm and only 1 was a CHP holder, but is obviously not anymore! So while you might get road rage from others from driving too slow for them, the chance that someone carrying legally is going to pull a firearm is not something to worry about, IMHO.

Agreed 100 % the stupid, bad and dangerous once can always get their hands on guns regardless of permit

You know that, I know that, and pretty sure everyone else on the forum knows that, but Our wonderful govna and that other moron in Chicago sure dont! Oh and there were so may shootings with "assault" weapons too, NOT! :)

Where I drive, bubba and his pickup is more of a threat than some goofball with a handgun.