HenryVIII

Looking for an LRR 19" tire for your Ti wheels? Look no further

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Seasons are now available.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Cinturato+P7+All+Season&partnum=34VR9CP7ASXL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Fusion&autoModClar=Titanium&tab=Specs

Here's the closest test review I can find. It's for the Cinturato P7 Plus but it should give you an idea on what to expect. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=171

They compare it to the Michelin Primacy tire too!

So if you're looking for an option in the 235/40/19 size, for those of you that want to rock factory or aftermarket 19" wheels, there's finally an LRR available.

With my limited experience with Pirelli (P4 All Seasons), They did not disappoint at all until it got close to replacing the tire. Then the noise was getting to me.

Hopefully it'll make it down to 18" tire at some point.

That's not that bad considering the MKZ hybrid gets about 45 mpg combined. You're pretty much there.

Yeah 19 inch tires are not cheap. However, as this tire size gets more popular, hopefully the price will come down.

Still have your factory 18 inch wheels?

Still have your factory 18 inch wheels?

Yes, I do. I took them off my HyTi the day after I took it home. They are on a shelf in my garage. Depending on how the Continental ContiProContact 235/40 R19's do in the snow, I may install snow tires on the 18" rims.

2013Fusiononeofeach.jpg