LEM

Claying for dummies

See post 23 in the below regarding claying (the link to the Meguiar's video where the guy gives the demo), it was easy enough that even I could do it. I've done it on my wife's Energi and did get a small amount of gunk from the surface, however have not yet done my own car and will get to it in the next month or two.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6802-zaino-vs-meguiars/

Edited by jeff_h

It is easy, but does take time. Get this and follow the directions in the package, then apply some Gold Class wax, and enjoy. You can get these at just about any place that sells auto stuff. Get a couple terry cloth 100% cotton towels for wiping down the surface after you finish a section too, just make sure to wash the towels without any softener and very little detergent, so that it will absorb as much as it can when you wipe down. I picked a few up at Target for about $4 each, and they are holding up well. You can use a microfiber, but make sure it is the ones for auto detailing and not some generic 15 in a package cheap ones. I found a 3 pack of some for car detailing at wlamart that do a decent job.