corncobs

What's your FFH personality?

Your cars gender  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What your cars gender...

• Genderless
    • Female
    • Male

All my cars and trucks are females, only because, I dont like to ride guys. :yahoo: :hysterical: :hysterical3:

My F350 was Rolling Thunder, she was big, and sounded like thunder when I had the hammer down.

My Sport reminded me of the first Crown Vic I had, so she was named Vickie, The Flex was Cinnie, she was cinnamon colored, the new one though, um yeah, she, Darth Vagon, hmm well, could be a She. Who says a Sith has to be a guy anyways, right?

The 2010 FFH was Sylvi, named after a green tree frog. Sylvi was short for the Danish version of tree frog(IIRC).

We finally named the Black HyTi today, I call her My Girl. I had referred to her as Black Betty's child before I got her, and since Betty is short or another name for Elizabeth, which is my daughters name, and shes my little girl, MyGirl came out, and that damned song is stuck in my head now.

Beat me to it! I have a female cat named Sammy.

I voted genderless. If I had to pick, it'd be female... but since it's a hybrid, the correct choice should be transgender, right?

All my cars and trucks are females, only because, I dont like to ride guys. :yahoo: :hysterical: :hysterical3:

My F350 was Rolling Thunder, she was big, and sounded like thunder when I had the hammer down.

My Sport reminded me of the first Crown Vic I had, so she was named Vickie, The Flex was Cinnie, she was cinnamon colored, the new one though, um yeah, she, Darth Vagon, hmm well, could be a She. Who says a Sith has to be a guy anyways, right?

The 2010 FFH was Sylvi, named after a green tree frog. Sylvi was short for the Danish version of tree frog(IIRC).

We finally named the Black HyTi today, I call her My Girl. I had referred to her as Black Betty's child before I got her, and since Betty is short or another name for Elizabeth, which is my daughters name, and shes my little girl, MyGirl came out, and that damned song is stuck in my head now.

So the horses then are female as well? :stirpot:

I like women and enjoy making them happy so my car is Black Barb after a very special lady who battled hard all her life to fight MS. So BB gets to carry on and since ladies need to be treated with respect and dignity to get the best out of them, it makes sense to have my car representing the female side.

Besides if it were a male and acted up, I might want to punch it out, or find one of those 'loaded' Fusions and shoot it! :ohsnap: ;)

I see my FFH as being a male, just because he is so muscular looking, and has the extra aggressive sporty looks due to the SE Appearance Package.

I named my car before it was ever built, as it is an easy process for me now, seeing as how after naming my last few cars a certain way, I seem to have developed a pattern to naming them. And that pattern is to take the model name, and twist it around with a 'z' in the name somewhere, in honor of the late Frank Zappa, one of the most brilliant and eclectic musicians of all time.

So for my FFH, I named him "Fuze". And then afterwards, I saw this t-shirt at CD3Perfomance.com, so I immediately bought it. :wub:

Keep Calm and Fuze On by CD3 Performance

Edited by Hybrider

Never would I have imagined a Fusion to swing both ways.

I named my MKT Maxine.

All because of Princess Bride. The Lincoln has MLT, Mutton, Lettuce, and Tomato. Mad Max the Magician in Princess Bride likes his lean. Therefor, Maxine.

I know, I have a weird family, we quote movie lines all the frickin time. Inconceivable! But It's good to be the King.