47Minutes

Sync summer update Gen2 v3.6 coming

I think he is referring to the fact that if MFT goes POOF, the Climate, radio, and some other features become disabled.

Only thing I want from Ford regarding updates is APPLINK! I could care less about any minor features, just give me Applink please!

Wonder what the internet had to do with it. The updates are on a flash drive plugged into a USB.

Yes, I see...

It would not even let me sign in, business as usual, just sat at the progresscopy_zps04d7f22e.gif

Too bad.

I was able to get in and see both cars, each one said I already had v3.5.1 and no update was needed. Then as I continue to click around I got white screen that said "DNS Failure" (pasted data below) and couldn't navigate out of it, had to just close the browser... will try later and see if things work better.

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.b8070f17.1372527873.665062a

Edited by jeff_h

Just checked the new site, still broke, when you go to login it pops up Ford or Lincoln, and neither button works.

Haven't they heard of cloud servers? Geez, all they need to do is increase the virtual CPU and memory to boost the speed. Maybe they need to come to us to host their site, we have the latest in Cisco UCS VMWare hardware and software!

I got in last night, and now it reports that my VHR is no longer active. Worse now it shows the old phone number, and my phone is tied into another account again! I had just gotten that all resolved too. I have texting blocked to all our phones so I cant get the message sent to my phone to unlock it.