corncobs

The FFH is an awesome car but it can't swim!

There were quite a few cars in that area that got stranded in water midway up the doors, you got durn lucky is all I can say. Years ago I when I had the F350, water on the roads was nothing for me, I could drive through 3 foot deep water in that thing, as long as I didnt make a bow wave, and when 176 was flooded before they repaired it, I would fly through that and make some huge waves, but now with either car, nope, if I cant see the curbs, I dont go through it.

I have wondered if the chances of self-electrocution are increased in this car when you

go through high water? Aggg....

nah, they seal it up pretty good, last thing they want is to have to replace corroded cables or other electrical items.

On the way home last night, one of the roads was still overflowing with water, I stopped and said, I aint going across that, just as a minivan went around us and did exactly that, and nearly wound up in the ditch from the force of the water. If it did though, they wouldnt have far to go, they happen to live there.

I didn't even think of it, but I should have taken a photo of it, it was 100' or so long and there was white water on the receiving end.

Oh yeah, the supposed Auto-Pilot. That was stupid as all getup. Naming the cruise control Auto Pilot.

And its raining AGAIN! Second time this year that water is seeping up from under the slab. At least this time all the pumps are working, so I dont have 2" of standing water. But the workshop area still has some water coming in from between the wall and slab, thankfully the hydrostatic pressure isnt there like it was last time since I have a hole in the pit for the water to escape from now. Still very annoying though since I have to walk through an inch of water where there is no sump, and happens to be the lowest part of the floor right under the stairs leading to the outside entrance. My workshop is off that hallway.

that and i have a headache from sniffing too much dope last night. I really should put a vent hood in for when I work on painting and sealing my planes.