Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

- - - - -

Tesla, 1, 2, 3 strikes - you're out!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   GrySql

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3,168 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Yes
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

I was driving in Los Angeles last Wednesday, near LAX, and a black/tinted Tesla went blasting past me and exited an off-ramp, wow!

A couple miles later another, different, black Tesla came whipping up the on-ramp and went blasting past me and disappeared in traffic ahead, wow!

I transitioned to another freeway and Lo and Behold, I spotted a third black Tesla (again, a different car), I was able to drive past that one.

It was being loaded onto a flatbed tow truck, not wow.  It is a fine looking car, even on a tow truck.

I imagine that the DTDB (distancetodeadbattery) is rather less than the rated 265 miles between charges when driven aggressively by a maniac.

I continued putting down the road on EcoCruise, listening to soft Mantovani on Sirius and getting a nice nap.

The Tortoise and the Hare, all over again.

• jeff_h, acdii, hermans and 7 others like this
The Time Machine....
'13 FFH SE - Platinum White
Custom ordered, build date: 11/30/12, delivered: 12/12/12 - Sold: 09/05/15

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Eddie Sessum

Eddie Sessum

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Hybrid Facebook Member
  • 595 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 MKZ Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

I like the tesla S.. the roadster had alot of design flaws that they have worked out. You could very well have seen one of the many on the road without the proper software updates since there isnt really many service shops. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·