That was one of the main reasons I opted for the SE over the S, was because the S did not have the Sirius radio. But I also really wanted the spoiler and the 5-spoke wheels in the SE Appearance Package.
Here is the list of differences between the base SE and the S, as listed in the 2015 Fusion Order Guide:
SE Standard Equipment:
All S Hybrid Content, Plus:
● 6 Speakers (Edit: BTW, the standard equipment list for the S in the Order Guide says "6 speakers" as well.)
● Body-Color Rocker Moldings
● Mirrors – Upgraded Exterior Mirrors
— Puddle Lamps
— Turn Signal Indicator
● Outside Temperature Indicator
● Rear A/C and Heat Ducts
● Rear Center Armrest w/2 cup holders
● Rear Floor Mats
— Eco Cloth
— 10-Way Power Drivers Seat Including Power Lumbar (fore/aft, up/down, tilt, recline, 2-way power lumbar,
memory) (My Note: S model has 6-Way Manual Driver Seat.)
— 6-Way Power Passenger Seat (fore/aft, up/down with recline) (My Note: S model has 4-Way Manual
● SecuriCode™ Keyless-Entry Keypad
● SIRIUS® Satellite Radio with 6-month Prepaid subscription
(48 Contiguous States). Service not available in Alaska or
And pretty much, the only options of note on the S model are the Rear Inflatable Seat Belts and the Remote Start System accessory.
Edited by Hybrider, 21 May 2015 - 12:29 AM.