hybridbear

600 mile club

Yep, filled up on Friday and got my first 600 this year, one month ahead of when I first accomplished it last year. Hopefully, this nicer weather sticks...

Hello all,

Over time, my fuel gauge seems to be changing. It frequently tells me i'm low on fuel and when i fill up (i do the click+5 seconds method 3 times) i only get 8-9 gallons. From what everyone else is posting, i should be filling up around 11 or 12. Is my fuel gauge wrong or whats happening here?

Mark

That definitely seems like it applies to me. My warranty ran out last week (i'm at 36,050) and the service tech told me it would cost me a $99 diagnostic fee and take at least an hour, so i'm looking at a $150-200 fix. I wish i had done this a week ago.

That definitely seems like it applies to me. My warranty ran out last week (i'm at 36,050) and the service tech told me it would cost me a $99 diagnostic fee and take at least an hour, so i'm looking at a $150-200 fix. I wish i had done this a week ago.

Hi mark85,

I can check out some additional assistance on this, but I recommend setting up an appointment with your dealer first. Once you've done so, please let me know. :)

Meagan

Unbelievable fuel mileage and performance!

That's awesome! Helps to validate your decision to purchase this car, no?

Got my fourth (consecutive) 600 mile tank of 2015 today. At this date last year I was still working on my first. Hopefully, this bodes well for the rest of spring, summer, and fall. Dash display and manual calc came out to roughly 56 MPGs this tank. :)