Hyabrid

first $500 mistake

AWD FWD shouldn't make a difference, the motors are the same, the routing of the system is different, but the muffler shouldn't be.

This MAY be why Ford didnt have the twin exhaust on the Hybrid model this year. They may have tried the same system used for the Ecoboost and found the noise level unacceptable.

AWD FWD shouldn't make a difference, the motors are the same, the routing of the system is different, but the muffler shouldn't be.

This MAY be why Ford didnt have the twin exhaust on the Hybrid model this year. They may have tried the same system used for the Ecoboost and found the noise level unacceptable.

My hybrid Z has dual exhaust. Quiet as a church mouse. Of course, I have never actually HEARD a church mouse... ;) It's not a TRUE dual, as it has only one exhaust pipe fed to a transverse twin exit muffler. But still... :)

Well I dont know about a church mouse, but field mice to make and awful racket when being chased by a barn cat.