It will try to correct on a light move of the wheel, but a firm move disables it.

I am beginning to think my LKA is kicking in sometimes. I can be driving along and it feels like the wheel is pulling to the right. Pretty strange feeling and quite random. I haven't used it in months.

That was my first instinct to see if I turned it on, but not the case on mine. Not sure yet if its the road or the car, seems to happen at random, some days on the same road, same lane it either does it or it doesn't. Not going to do anything yet until I can confirm the road or car as the cause.

Sometimes I notice the LKA kicking in on me. I know I didn't turn it on on purpose. I guess I accidentally hit the little button on the stalk when using the signals. :ohsnap:

My MKT yells at me even though my hands are on the wheel. The car tracks so nicely that I rarely need to make any inputs to the steering, so it thinks my hands are not on the wheel.

BTW, the name changed, but the system is the same.

The Lane-Keeping System* includes both the lane-keeping alert and the lane-keeping aid.** A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. The system can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure. Lane-keeping aid actively applies steering torque, which alerts you to direct your vehicle back into the target lane should the system detect an unintended lane departure.

• *Lane-Keeping System does not control steering. The driver should always be in control and responsible for safe operation of the vehicle. **Driver assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s judgment.

Lane keeping assist doesn't start to correct the steering until my car's halfway over the lane markings. It may shake a little before that, but any correction is very slow in coming. Is this correct for the feature or is my 2020 Fusion Energi out of calibration?