Peircej

Even better than my Prius!

I can't help but compare this car to the "PPP" as acdii calls it, even though in my opinion the FFH is a better car. My son has the prius now so I will still be able to compare the cars somewhat. He tends to have a heavy foot so I have my doubts on how well it will perform for him.

I am getting great milage in the FFH and it can only get better as it breaks in. I think I am fortunate in that I am living in a state with mostly moderate weather and flat roads. We do get a bad winter or two every 5 or 6 years, but even then the cold snaps don't last more then a week or two.

these are my stats from the past two days. It is notable that only 37 miles were in EV due to the majority being at 65-68 mpg.

photo.jpg

So far the consensus is showing that Interstate travel, with version 1 software EV locked to 63 MPH, is coming out to be about 43 MPG when driven at 63-65 MPH. Its what I got, and many others also appear to see the same numbers.

Oh wow, just noticed, both cars have the same number of fills, 11 each. Can you tell which one I drive more? Tip, the Flex is a month older.

My vote is for the FFH.