kuzzi

FFH Owner's Map

I have changed the description to include Lincoln MKZ Hybrid owners and C-Max Hybrid & Energi as well. Someone with an account at C-Max hybrid forum, please send them the link to the map.

Hot diggity, that should add some more pins... I am pretty sure hybridbear has an account over there on the CMax side too

I guess the.ability.to add.to map isn't there on.a.cell. I rarely get on the forum from anything else.

Yep, i live a few miles north of downtown Carlisle. I saw a black Hybrid titanium on I-83 north, 2-3 weeks ago with tailights on in the morning....loved the look. You go on 83 at all?

Not often, but if that was Memorial Day weekend it could've been me :)

But yeah I love black cars and the new Fusion is no exception, it's very sharp. I found mine off a lot, not a special order, so I was super happy it was a color I liked.

I've seen Ruby Red and Sterling Gray Fusions around the area, but hadn't noticed if they were hybrids (another thing I love about the design).

I added myself to the map - I can't be the ONLY FFH owner in Florida, can I?

Also, what's up with the geocaching in Germany? The founder of the XL Forum (Bert Linson) lives in Germany does geocaching as well, is it a cultural thing?

I geocache on the west coast. I own one of the hardest in SoCal. If anyone is in the area look up Malibu Micro.

Added myself..Only one in New Jersey?

Well,I have my 2012 Loaded Fusion Hybrid for 14 months and ready to turn 30,000 miles.

So far i only had it in for oil changes...THATS IT...

Love my Fusion...............avg mpg 39.7 :happy feet: :shift: :headspin:

Just signed up and added myself to the map. have only had my car for a couple weeks (since June 28) but im loving it so far

Wonder if there is a way to show the fuelly badge with the signature on the map....would be interesting to see the Avg mpg per region.

Wonder if there is a way to show the fuelly badge with the signature on the map....would be interesting to see the Avg mpg per region.

That's an awesome idea !

And you can add your Fuelly!

Click your name and go to the Media tab.

Input the HTML code from fuelly for the badge. It should look like this: http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/xxxxxx.png

Your specific badge ID will be the xxxxxx portion.

Set height at 200 and width at 75 (makes it look a little weird but it will suffice).

Then click submit.

Edited by kuzzi