Sign in to follow this  
dalesky

Maintaining Black interior

What are y'all using for your black interiors? I would like to use something that does not add shine, especially because it it very hard to avoid streaking. Also, I don't want a build up of that material either. I have black leather seats too, but my usual leather conditioner works fine there.

I can always dust with my interior California Duster, but when I actually want to put a protectant on I need a liquid, don't you think? I have some stuff designed to maintain black vinyl, which I have used on trim around my convertible top, but I'm not sure about using it on the dash and door panels.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I use these, mostly because they came with my Premium Care Gift Kit. Once I run out, I'll switch to the non-glossy ones.

Meguiars, they make some detailing cloths that work pretty good and dont leave marks behind.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g4100-meguiars-natural-shine-wipes/

These are $5 on Amazon as an add-on item :)

Edit: I guess that's the same price as Walmart, but you save on taxes ...

Edited by neod192

These are $5 on Amazon as an add-on item :)

Edit: I guess that's the same price as Walmart, but you save on taxes ...

As long as they dont cost you $6 to ship! LOL

As long as they dont cost you $6 to ship! LOL

Free Shipping with prime orders over $25 :)

Do these leave a shiny finish though? I'm thinking just a damp microfiber towel would do the trick, no?

The ones I use, which I couldnt find online yesterday, are natural finish, they dont leave any noticeable sheen.

Wow, thanks for the good info. Should have known Meguiar's would have the product I need! And, I love buying crap on Amazon. I think I have two orders in the pipeline now. May have to order more stuff from mequiar's, now that I looked around on their site.

I think I found the item- Quick interior Detailer Cleaner. Comes in a spray bottle, costs $4, and here's a quote from a user: The product works great for the dash, radio face, and works well on my OEM navigation screen.

Hello, my name is Dale, and I have an Amazon problem.

Thanks again

Edited by dalesky