acdii

Oh Boys! Looky I have Here!

Hope you don't get to know the service manager too well!

Too late, already do! Not a bad thing though, they take good care of my cars when they are in for service.

I want more pictures, interior even, or make a video. Acdii has my exact car and excellent taste imho.

Looks like you should have yours in a few days! You will love it. Got my Zaino restock order on its way and will gloss this baby up so bright you will need sun glasses on a moonless night to look at it.

Thanks! Today it was raining so my MPG was under 40, and still I didn't TRY! Really liking this car, a LOT! I cant wait until this weekend when I can get it all polished up and get some really good pics. Hoping the weather is nice, some sun would be nice, but no rain and the temps around 70 would be perfect.

I am officially in LOVE :wub: with my car!!!!! I posted my latest trip in happy MPG! :happy feet: Zaino should be here tomorrow so this weekend going to polish that baby and make her GLOW!

I am officially in LOVE :wub: with my car!!!!! I posted my latest trip in happy MPG! :happy feet: Zaino should be here tomorrow so this weekend going to polish that baby and make her GLOW!

Welcome back, Coach

Welcome back, Coach

LOL!! A shout out to Coach where ever he is!

Thanks! 45 on the Interstate, Yeah BABY! I did good today too, we went out for Fathers day and took us all in the Fusion, couldn't do that in the 2010, and the trip there was only 38, but return trip, 48. :) Yeah, this one is a KEEPER! It was also with the AC on.

That reminds me, need to pin that AC tip, it works great. Now to go find it and give credit to whoever posted that.