acdii

Oh Boys! Looky I have Here!

Awesome enjoy and may the fuel gods be with you this time around.

Can't wait for you first MPG post.

Well, I did hit 47 MPG on the trip to work from the dealer! :) Then I gunned it to get past a slow mover in the right lane at Pyott, and that essentially killed it.

969772_549478818427590_1455690723_n.jpg

I had to stop fast at 47 and 14, 38% return really hurts the Brake score.

Just saw your Happy MPG post; well even in this case better than 35 MPG and you know better than I do that the streets you travel out west can be tricky for good MPG. I don't think hybridbear # are possible at least not if you don't wanna be the wann getting past all the time.

And the perfect color! :)

Looking forward to seeing you get the mileage you are supposed to get (so you will stop bitching) ,, You have earned it .... :)

I just brought mine back this afternoon from a 140 mile business trip and I got 44.4 on 50 percent interstate and 50 percent 55 MPH highways. Pretty amazing car .....

George Strait on the 12 speakers ..... Ummmm Ummmm. :D

It is doing great, getting 43 in it so far, and not trying either. I have run into a strange problem though, cant adjust the SCV, says may be blocked by MyKey. Weird. Without it the stereo sound great, would like to hear it with it turned on though. The one thing I do notice different between the HyTi and SE, the seat is not as comfortable as in the SE, a little firmer than the other one.

Have 74 miles on it now, had 3.9 when I got it, and 40.9 EV miles.

Oh and I heard that buzzing sound others described when first starting the car, yep thats the brake boost. Had the door open when I started it otherwise never would have heard it.

And the perfect color! :)

Looking forward to seeing you get the mileage you are supposed to get (so you will stop bitching) ,, You have earned it .... :)

I just brought mine back this afternoon from a 140 mile business trip and I got 44.4 on 50 percent interstate and 50 percent 55 MPH highways. Pretty amazing car .....

George Strait on the 12 speakers ..... Ummmm Ummmm. :D

Oh Man George Strait! Thats funny, in the 10 the shuffle kept playing George's music out of the 1100 different tracks, it kept going to one of his songs, you would think thats all I had.

Congrats and good luck. Hope the mileage keeps on the up trend side!

Oh Man George Strait! Thats funny, in the 10 the shuffle kept playing George's music out of the 1100 different tracks, it kept going to one of his songs, you would think thats all I had.

Yeah, I have 1700 tracks of Strait, Glen Campbell, Faron Young, and Ray Price (I know I am dating myself) and my saxophone tracks (about 32 of them). I have it on random. Pretty nice sound system.

BTW, I have limited experience in the SE, but I find the Ti seat to be heavenly. I can drive this car forever. I like the firmness of the seat, matches my body (well maybe stiff and inflexible anyway LOL). I am surprised you find it too firm .....

Thanks Guys! So far so good. I didn't feel like playing the hybrid game today, not quite awake enough to GAS, and still managed nearly 43 MPG, so far so good. Just need to get the Volume thing fixed and it will be perfect. It was a little drizzly this morning and I forgot how to turn the darned wipers on and thought, well, shoot the Rain sensing wipers don't work. In the Flex they are always on if the intermittent is set to any speed. Then I remembered that because its on its own stalk, you have to lift it up one notch for the intermittent to turn on. DOH! :ohsnap:

Congrats and looking forward to more valuable insights! Nothing like that new car smell, ayeh?

Congrats, glad to see that this one appears to be performing well so far! As far as the SCV I remember mine being grayed out when I first tried to set it but that was a while ago now and I can't remember what fixed it. Sounds like yours might be a different issue though.

Have 74 miles on it now, had 3.9 when I got it, and 40.9 EV miles

Wow! Only 3.9 miles when you picked it up! That's great. Our salesman must have gone joy riding in our car because it had 12.7 miles when we picked it up. He kind of admitted as much now that I think about it because our hybrid was the first one our dealership received and sold. There were a couple others for their dealer stock that arrived on the same rail car that they sold within a couple days too.

Congrats acdii! Enjoy your new toy!! :drool: :yahoo: :rockon: :dance: :peelout:

Wow! Only 3.9 miles when you picked it up! That's great. Our salesman must have gone joy riding in our car because it had 12.7 miles when we picked it up. He kind of admitted as much now that I think about it because our hybrid was the first one our dealership received and sold. There were a couple others for their dealer stock that arrived on the same rail car that they sold within a couple days too.

Congrats acdii! Enjoy your new toy!! :drool: :yahoo: :rockon: :dance: :peelout:

Thanks, this was the first HyTi they received, and every sales guy drove it around the lot once, which added the .9 to it :) They all admitted to doing it too. The owner introduced me to his new service manager yesterday, as their best customer. Made me feel honored. LOL