Da0ne

Recall Notice FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

Anyhow, as soon as I got back in the car to leave the dealer I almost choked on the strong gas smell in the car. I'll see if it still smells later tonight when leaving work.

Not surprising, I'm sure the the fumes rose out of the tank and it doesn't take much of them to leave a really strong odor. Probably have to air the car out for a couple of days.

I find it interesting that my FFH hasn't been part of this recall yet. I haven't had any issues with the fuel delivery module, so maybe I got lucky on this one.

Believe it or not I'm still waiting for my part to come in. Am I alone?

Mine was ordered back around August (when the 13B07 PCM update was done) and I last checked in October to ask hey did y'all forget about me? They said nope we didn't forget, there is an open repair order on your car with the part ordered and still in 'backordered' status.

Added: Hope it arrives by January as I will be at the dealer since annual inspection will be due.

Edited by jeff_h

No worries about that now that you've exchanged it for anothe Energi.

Santa was good to you.

Yep, selling it to Carmax tomorrow (they normally give hundreds more than a dealer would), and then they can haggle over the status of the parts order with the dealer!

Jeff, which are you selling, the Red or the Blue one or BOTH ? and what are you replacing it with, something other than another Ford, I Hope.

The SE Hybrid is now gone, now each of us have a Titanium Energi, and both are great - sorry about your experiences.

I just today received a post card in the mail about this recall for the old black FFH. They are quite behind...

I also got a postcard in the mail today too... will check the VIN in Etis now and then to see when it disappears, whenever that might be.