Da0ne

Recall Notice FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

A Recall and TSB's without the parts to fix the car, sort of behind the curve aren't they.

I would rather they do this, than not at all. At least with this it has been acknowledged and they do have a fix for it even if they lack parts. Knowing they will be able to fix something at some point in the near future is better than not knowing if they even are aware of it.

That is my guess too. Since mine isnt on the recall list, it must mean that the part in my car has already been redesigned. It may also be that there are only enough parts right now to sustain the production line, and not enough stock to send to the dealers for the recall.

At least I hope this is the case, I dont want any one touching my car!

I hope they give you the multi-defect discount :)

I should be getting free scheduled service for the next year for the number of times I've been in for defects. In first two months of owning my FFH, I was in the dealer five times just trying to get the driver side BLIS system to work correctly. They totally misdiagnosed the issue the first time. Also had to have the fuel filler assembly replaced because I couldn't open the fuel door without clawing it open with my fingernails. I'm also one of those who got the wrong gear shift knob.